So, for the second piece of mine, it's deep water.
I want it to have this slight glimpse of a sea creature/fish/something in the bottom corner...so I was looking for possibilities.
(go Google)
Kind of creepy.
I like the fins and the teeth best.
Color would be a good contrast.
Like the tail.
Bright against dark water.
More simple.
I mostly liked how shiny it was; thought it could be interesting to paint.
Like the shape.
Interesting.
Smaller than the rest.
It's kind of cute looking.
I really liked the colors; it's more soft and would definitely contrast to the dark of the water.
(go Google)
Kind of creepy.I like the fins and the teeth best.
Color would be a good contrast.
Like the tail.Bright against dark water.
More simple.
I mostly liked how shiny it was; thought it could be interesting to paint.Like the shape.
Interesting.
Smaller than the rest.It's kind of cute looking.
I really liked the colors; it's more soft and would definitely contrast to the dark of the water.
2 comments:
The last picture is adorable. ♥
YAY! Fishes! Dude. This is amazing! Great selection of photos to work from. I love ze little fishes.
Post a Comment