I know what you mean by, I know what I want it's just a matter of finding it. For me, it was difficult even taking good pictures that worked for my concentration, much less finding the more specific kind or theme of picture I wanted. I hope it will prove easier for you :). As usual, I'm excited to see your next piece! And curious to see if you will utilize your zoo experience
1 comment:
I know what you mean by, I know what I want it's just a matter of finding it. For me, it was difficult even taking good pictures that worked for my concentration, much less finding the more specific kind or theme of picture I wanted. I hope it will prove easier for you :). As usual, I'm excited to see your next piece! And curious to see if you will utilize your zoo experience
Post a Comment